- Review your security settings on each site you use. (Better to have a higher privacy setting than low).
Image Credit: The Star
- Don’t leave your personal information in comments, statuses, or profile information.
Image Credit: Abine
- Don’t use your full name or your real name if you want to remain anonymous.
Image Source: Quora
- Don’t add your phone number to your profile, in the settings or on the actual profile.
Image Source: Intellicom
- Don’t add anyone you don’t personally know.
Image Source: Travel Timez
- Password protect your phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc. as if you know it will be stolen.
Image Credit: DiGWork
- Avoid using unsecured “Wi-Fi” for reviewing personal/sensitive material.
Image Source: CRC Data Technologies
- Always log out of your accounts on public computers.
Image Source: BuzzQuotes
- Don’t use the same password for every account.
Image Source: Wild About Travel
- Don’t believe every email you receive, especially if it asks for any personal information, such as, your log-in password, credit number, social security number, etc.
Image Source: Beautiful Emails